The AngloGold Ashanti Restricted is welcoming candidates for its Anglo Silver Ashanti Bursary program. This bursary is available to students for the full-time level or level tertiary research in all areas of research, such as finance.
The aim of this bursary is providing support to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited is a global gold mining company. It was formed in 2004 by the merger of AngloGold and the Ashanti Goldfields Corporation.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited is now a global gold producer with 21 operations on four continents. The company is listed on the New York, Johannesburg, Accra, London and Australian stock exchanges, as well as the Paris and Brussels bourses.
Course Level: This bursary is available to pursue diploma tertiary studies.
Study Subject: This bursary is awarded in all field of study, including finance.
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas of the Eastern Cape and to the children of the company’s employees.
- Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
- For applicants who are already at university, kindly submit your full academic record of study.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Nationality: South African citizens who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong are eligible to apply for this bursary.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
South Africa Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
Applicants must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document.
- National Senior Certificate (or equivalent) or latest Grade 12 results; and/or university results if already in university.
- Proof of school (letter from the school).
- Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is August 31, 2017.