ALBA Graduate student Business School is offering Corporate Grants for the educational year 2017-2018. Grants are available to groups of applicants applying to any combination of the above mentioned programs.
ALBA Graduate Business School is a privately run academic institution in Greece.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Corporate Scholarships for the following programs:
- The ALBA MBA (full time & part time mode)
- MBA in Shipping (full time & part time mode)
- MSc in International Business & Management
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Risk Management
- MSc in Shipping Management (full time & part time mode)
- MSc in Business for Lawyers
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Tourism Management (full time & part time mode)
- MSc in Strategic Human Resources Management
Scholarship Award: More specifically if:
- 2 candidates enroll, there will be a Corporate Scholarship of 30% on the Program tuition, for each candidate
More than 3 candidates enroll, there will be a Corporate Scholarship of 40% on the Program tuition, for each candidate
Scholarship can be taken in Greece
Eligibility: The Corporate Scholarships are available to groups of candidates applying to any combination of the aforementioned programs.
Nationality: Citizens of Greece are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The admission requirements for applying to any of the above academic programs are presented in details in each academic program.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 4, 2017.