The School of Oslo is enjoyable applicants for its Doctoral Analysis Fellowship for Globally Students. The job is part of the research Back to the Maintainable Future: Ideas of Strength in the Popularity of Design (BaSF) funded by the Analysis Regulators of Norwegian.
The aim of the fellowship is to support international students to pursue PhD Research Fellowship in Design History.
The University of Oslo is the oldest university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. It is highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD Research programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Design History.
Scholarship Award: Fellowship will cover the following:
- Salary NOK 436 900 – 490 900 per annum depending on qualifications in a position as PhD Research fellow, (position code 1017).
- A professionally stimulatinging working environment.
- Attractive welfare benefits.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in an area relevant to the topic of the doctoral dissertation.The Master’s Degree must have been obtained by the time of application. The Master’s degree must include a thesis of at least 30 ECTS.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Personal suitability and motivation for the position.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a Master’s degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- The application must include:
- Cover letter statement of motivation and research interests.
- A project description, including progress plan (3 -5 pages, see Template for project descriptions).
- Curriculum Vitae (complete list of education, positions, teaching experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activities, including a complete list of publications).
- Transcript of records of your Master’s degree.
- List of reference persons: 2-3 references (name, relation to the candidate, e-mail and phone number).
- The application with attachments must be delivered in our electronic recruiting system, please follow the link “online application”.
- Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system. Please note that all documents should be in English (or a Scandinavian language).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.