The Western Organization for the Analysis of the Liver organ would like to declare the EASL Analysis Fellowship for Worldwide Learners. The fellowship will protect 3,000 EUR monthly.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide research opportunity to the researchers from all over the world.
The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) is a European professional association for liver disease. EASL is a non-profit organization, composed solely of individual members, that performs its duties under a written constitution managed by the EASL Governing Board
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue the research programme.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of sophisticated, clinical diagnostic procedure.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover the following:
- 3,000 EUR per month will be provided. Neither travel support nor bench fee reimbursement will be included.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application.
- Candidates must have an M.D. or PhD degree and be no more than 40 years old.
- Hosting Institution shall be in a different country from the Home Institution in Europe
- No more than 1 application per hosting and home department will be considered during a period of 2 years following the grant allocation
- The research/clinical supervisor in the hosting institution must be EASL member but must not be the member of the EASL Governing Board.
- No restriction on the applicant’s nationality.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have an M.D. or PhD degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- A detailed CV
- 2 reference letters (including one from the candidate’s senior mentor at the home institution)
- A project summary
- An official letter of support signed by the candidate’s supervisor at the hosting institution including a statement detailing how much of the design and research work will be done by the candidate and expected goals of the project.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2017.