The University of South Australia is happy to declare the provision of Worldwide Analysis Educational costs Grant on the basis of academic benefit and demonstrated research capability. The scholarship will cover international tuition for 3 years.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage talent students to reach international programmes.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply for an International Research Tuition Scholarship at any time of the year.