The John Gordon School is satisfied to offer School of Drugstore and Life Sciences Worldwide Undergrad Bursaries who wish to study at the School from Sept 2017.
The aim of the bursary is to provide financial help to international students who wish to study at the School from September 2017.
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992 and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon, a prosperous Aberdeen merchant, and various institutions which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Course Level: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded within the School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Value of awards in academic year 2017/2018: £1,000.
Number of Scholarships: Up to four bursaries are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: You can apply for a bursary at the school if you:
- Are an international fee paying student who intends to study at the university full-time;
- Hold an offer of a place to study at the School for 2017/18 before you apply for a bursary;
- Agree to complete enhanced disclosure (if required); and
- Agree to provide a letter of good conduct and agree to comply with Fitness to Practice procedures (if relevant) within the school.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction at Robert Gordon University and all students must demonstrate that they’re proficient in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Scholarships For Undergraduate
How to Apply: Please note that in order to be considered for a bursary, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing September 2017. You must, therefore, ensure that your application for a place is submitted by Friday 25 August 2017.
- Please download and fill out the International Bursary Application Form:
You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application. You should also include:
- Electronic copies of your school qualification certificates;
- Electronic copies of ICRGU foundation course transcript (if applicable);
- Electronic copies of undergraduate course transcripts (if applicable);
- Electronic copies of relevant awards or qualifications received (if applicable);
- evidence of English Language (at a minimum of IELTS 6.5);
- an electronic copy of your Robert Gordon University offer letter; and an electronic copy of your passport details page.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is August 25, 2017.