RMIT School is offering PhD Grants in Technology within the School of Technology. The scholarships are respected between A$26,288–$29,288 yearly for up to 3.5 years.
RMIT is a global university of technology, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Physics.
- PhD Project – Optical nanolithography for nanophotonics.
- PhD Project – Next generation endoscopic imaging probes using new computational microscopy techniques.
- PhD Project – Light and tough: using extreme conditions to synthesise new materials based on boron, carbon and nitrogen.
- PhD Project – Theoretical quantum information and quantum computing using continuous-variable systems.
- PhD Project – Laser threshold magnetometry.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are valued between A$26,288–$29,288 per annum for up to 3.5 years.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be considered for a scholarship you must hold (or be currently completing) a research-inclusive Masters degree, OR hold (or be currently completing) a first class honours degree in a relevant discipline.
Nationality: Australian students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants for doctor of philosophy programs must have completed one of the following from a recognised higher education institution:
- A master’s by research degree; or
- Masters by coursework degree which includes research courses or a research project with a duration of at least 25% of a full-time (or equivalent part-time) academic year and an overall distinction average; or
- A four-year Bachelor honours degree (with a minimum H2A achieved across the four years); or
- A three-year bachelor degree and a one-year Bachelor honours degree program (with a minimum H2A achieved in the honours year); or
- Another award deemed to be equivalent in character and standard to the above degrees.
How to Apply: Please send a 1-page letter of motivation with a copy of your CV to the contact for each project.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 21, 2017.