Top Glove Foundation now wishes to encourages candidates for its degree grant programme. The grant is open for Malaysian students to pursue undergrad, postgrad i.e. Master & PhD studies.
The aim of the scholarship is to support qualified students who are pursuing full-time degree courses (undergraduate) & (postgraduate ie. Master & PhD studies) at local public universities.
Top Glove Foundation (“TG Foundation”), was officially launched with the objective of providing funds for the purpose of charity, education and activities related to environment and community.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue degree courses (undergraduate) & (postgraduate ie. Master & PhD studies).
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry / Biochemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Civil Engineering
- Finance & Business Management
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 10, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Good academic results in STPM
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities
- Active in co-curriculum activities
- Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have good academic results in STPM.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post or email.
- The application form should be completed in writing by the applicant. An incomplete form will not be considered.
- Please attach the certified true copies of testimonials and certificates and originals should be produced during the interview.
- If necessary, due to space constraint, please attach the addendum.
- Please read carefully the Declaration on item 17.
- Please return completed form to.
- Email: tgscholarship-at-opglove.com.my
Application Deadline: The application deadline is upon closing of the application window.