Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Plan financed by the Hrant Dink Base is now open for the experts from Armenia and Poultry. The fellowship is granted to inspire cross-border association and collaboration of execs from the two nearby nations.
The Fellowship Scheme will continue to support the activities in areas where the further exchange of expertise and lasting cooperation is much needed.
The Hrant Dink Foundation, in partnership with Gyumri Youth Initiative Centre, will continue to encourage people-to-people and institutional contacts and exchange of field-specific knowledge between the two neighboring countries behind the closed border.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in science, civil society, media, culture and art, as well as translation, language teaching, medicine, law and economics.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme will offer 10 professionals from Armenia and Turkey the opportunity to live and follow a special programme at a specific Host Organisation in the neighbouring country for four to eight months.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Armenia and Turkey
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Masters and PhD students, academics and independent researchers
- Civil society workers
- Journalists, reporters, photojournalists
- Photographers, artists in residence, designers, architects, chefs
- Writers, translators
- Legal experts, public relations experts
- Any individual willing to propose his/her own project ideas.
Nationality: Turkish and Armenian applicants can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be Masters and PhD students.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Attach two reference letters and their CV. Before filling in and submitting your application, please read the Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme Regulation, which includes the objectives and eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 7, 2017.