The School of Modern australia is giving Women Leading in Business Professional MBA Grant which includes 66% of educational costs fees for the Global Professional MBA. Worldwide students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The University of Sydney is Australia’s first university, and a member of the ‘Group of Eight’, Australia’s premier research-intensive universities. It is ranked in the top 100 globally in all the leading world university rankings, including QS, Times Higher Education, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities and amongst the top four in Australia.
Depending on student’s educational background and country of origin, they may need to provide evidence of their English proficiency to be able to study here.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers 66% (2/3 costs) of tuition fees for the Global Executive MBA.
The scholarship is tenable for the 1.5-year span of the degree, where the Recipient fulfils requirements for the award of the degree. The recipient must maintain a minimum enrolment load of two units (24 credit points) of study each semester.
Scholarship payment is applied to the Student’s tuition fees following the semester census dates of 31 March and 31 August. Prior to census date and after the student has been recorded to the award the student’s fee statement will reflect that 66% of their tuition fees are liable to Third Party.
The recipient receiving this award is required to pay the balance of their tuition fees, their Student Services and Amenities fee and the relevant in-country fees for each residential Unit of Study.
Number of Scholarships: To help address this under-representation and to accelerate progress toward gender equality, we are offering one scholarship annually to a woman undertaking the Global Executive MBA.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Open to all women who have applied and have completed an interview, and received and accepted an offer of admission to the degree Executive Master of Business Administration. Applicants for this award fulfil admission requirements to the Executive MBA, as outlined below.
An applicant for admission to candidature for the degree must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma or other AQF Level 7 qualification, or equivalent at an institution approved by the School and at a standard acceptable to the School; and
- Have met the work experience requirements of the Business School (approximately 10 years of professional leadership experience); and
- Submit a ‘Statement of Motivation’; a one-page statement outlining what the applicant hopes to achieve professionally and personally by completing The University of Sydney Business School’s Executive Master of Business Administration; and
- Attend a selection interview with the Global Executive MBA selection committee to establish the candidate’s suitability for the degree. In exceptional circumstances, the School may admit you without these qualifications if, in the opinion of the School, you have qualifications and evidence of experience and achievement sufficient to successfully undertake the award.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma or other AQF Level 7 qualification, or equivalent at an institution approved by the School and at a standard acceptable to the School
English Language Requirements: Depending on student’s educational background and country of origin, they may need to provide evidence of their English proficiency to be able to study here.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete an online application form for admission to the Global Executive MBA.
Applicants must use the online application form to submit their curriculum vitae, a copy of their academic transcript, a copy of their passport photo page, and a one-page statement of motivation that addresses what the applicant hopes to achieve professionally and personally by completing the Global Executive MBA.
In addition, applicants should submit a further one-page statement addressing the scholarship selection criteria:
- Leadership experience;
- Contribution to women’s success in the workplace and/or community;
- Support of the empowerment of women and promotion of gender diversity; and
- Experience mentoring, or the potential to mentor women
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is December 3, 2017.